Shopmobility Omagh are hosting a Shopmobility Day on 21st June 2017 and are celebrating it by holding a “Ramble by the River”. Members and carers from the remaining 12 Shopmobility schemes are coming to Omagh to celebrate with us and we were wondering if any of the Access Forum would like to attend (approx time 10am – 6pm)
- Meeting at Sedan Ave river walk and stopping at the Strule Arts Centre for Tea & Scones.
- From there we go past the memorial garden and through the entrance leading to the Leisure Centre
- from there turning right and into the a lovely green area based alongside the river.
- we then cross over the Killyclogher road heading to Lovers Retreat and then onto Cranny Playing Fields. It is a beautiful, scenic walk which should be seen and enjoyed by everyone.
- At the end of the Ramble we will have a Marquee set up with a live one piece band and a BBQ for everyone in attendance.
Shopmobility Omagh Coordinator
Omagh Community House
2 Drumragh Avenue
TEL: 028 8224 0991